Sunday 3 April 2011

Fosse Septique Pt 4 - I love France

Last week the Monsieur Maire himself dropped in a form to our Friends house to pass onto us. This was a fairly simple form asking us to give details regarding our new fosse septique which once submitted they would stamp in and send onto the district office.They would then inspect the work and we would get our certificate of compliance.

Therefore as soon as the scanned copy dropped into my inbox I eagerly printed it out  and set off filling it in with my my best friend google translate. Job done, scan and sent via email back to the Marie's office all in the space of an evening. That was nearly a week ago. As is the theme of things at the moment I am now told by the district office that the form I was given is out of date and that I would need to fill the correct one if they are to process the application.

I am getting to love France more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment