Sunday 4 March 2012

Blog Upgrade

February saw a record month for visits to the site so I thought readers should be able to get more from their visits. So I have decided to ring in the changes with regards to how I present my regular blogs and that these changes should be very bold.

I hope you like the all new French Property Renovation blogsite. I really like the magazine feel together with the dynamic views that looks far more professional and are far easier to navigate. All the blogs are accessible from the front page which is great as some articles were getting lost within the archives and therefore would never see the light of day. A simple click opens up each blog in more detail.

This is the first of the changes that are being made and very soon a new and exciting development and direction of  the site will be announced - so please keep returning and look up some of the old blogs. Oh and please leave a comment and let me know what you think to the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment